Monday, February 14, 2011

Packing Done so he says!

There must be an easier way to get from place to place without the agony of taking "just the right stuff" and be sure it doesn't weigh  more than 50 pounds! There is nothing easy about doing this that I have found so far.  It is beginning to look like we have packed and discarded enough of our belongings to actually make the trip on time. Of course, I have been having nightmares about packing suitcases!  Can I tell you that going over and over the stuff I have put into these suitcase has not been fun. Now the nightmare has changed and I am making a list~!!! of the things packed in there! I am reaching the stage that I just don't care anymore, If I don't have it packed I can go on a hunt in Antigua to find it. So that said -- I am Done.

Don and I are going to try to share this one blog - we will see how that goes.  Our styles are really different and he is more straight laced (can I say OCD) about the order of things.  This should be fun.

More later as the adventure gets on the road.

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment