Sunday, March 27, 2011

Exercise

I don't have time a regular exercise program, except for walking. On any typical weekday, I might walk anywhere from 3 to 5 miles. On most days, I hitch a ride to Ochenta on the van that brings the guys who work in the wheelchair workshop to work. If Linda doesn't walk over for lunch, then I might ride back to the casita with the van bringing the wheelchair workshop crew's lunch, but sometimes, especially if the van is going to San Felipe first, I'll walk home with lunch. After lunch and sometimes a short nap, I'll walk back to Ochenta. I almost always I walk home after work and, if we have an important 6:00 p.m. Skype call, will walk back to Ochenta for the call and then walk home afterwards. Now you know why I don't have any time to exercise. If we eventually find an apartment closer to Ochenta, I may need to start exercising.

No comments:

Post a Comment