Thursday, March 31, 2011

They took my advice!

This morning we went to Café Contesa to attend the weekly expat breakfast. Afterwards, since it was almost 10:00 a.m., I suggested that Linda go with me to Ochenta, where she could study her Spanish or read, while we waited for lunch. After lunch, we walked back to our casita by a different route.

On my way back to Ochenta, I passed by the gate where I had suggested that with a little paint, some carpet, perhaps some greenery and a large fountain, that it was be quite easy to fix up an old property. Obviously, someone reads my blog, as I discovered that they are doing exactly that. It appears that they decided to start with some greenery, and thus needed some soil.

I can't wait to see what color carpet they choose!

No comments:

Post a Comment